Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wow .... thank you everyone.

What a night. So many people to thank .... too many to name in case I miss someone out! You know who you are and please know that we appreciate your help enormously.



We expected around 100 guests and I think we came very close. Our aim was to Launch the Big Wish Bike Ride, help people understand what we are doing and why, seek committment from sponsors and raise awareness for Make-A-Wish Australia. Based on those objectives - it was a huge success.



And - we even made some money on the side .... just over $4000 in fact. Not too bad for a starter.

I am not the best photographer and when I finally remembered to take a fews shots, people kept on moving (definitely not my hand shaking at all...) so I have uploaded just a few pics to give you a bit of an idea of what the night looked like. I must say - the Eagles Footy Club was a fantastic venue - and the food - delicious, a good variety and plenty of it! I think guests well and truly got their moneys worth. We will certainly hold another event there in the future!

Will try to work out the video uploading later this weekend - #3 son was in charge of that area so we should get some good footage.

Off to watch the footy now - catch you later......

No comments: